Information & privacy
Terms of Service
Last updated: March 2nd, 2021
Welcome to https://www.togethxr.com (the “Website ”), owned and operated by AXM, LLC (“Togethxr,”“we,”“us,”or “our ”). The recipient of this information is assumed to be the consumer of any Togethxr products or services, as an individual, entity, or otherwise, and is hereinafter referred to as “you ”or “your ”. Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (the “Terms ”) govern your use of the Website and Togethxr ’s services, applications, and content (collectively, the “Site ”) and your purchase, receipt, or use of products made available through the Site (collectively, the “Product(s)”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, OR PURCHASE, RECEIVE OR USE OUR PRODUCTS.
THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
Togethxr reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by providing notice through the Site. By continuing to access or use the Site in any way after such notice has been provided, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Site or order, receive or use the Products. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you are free to reject them, but in that case you may not access or use the Site or order, receive or use the Products.
Terms of Sale.
- Orders, Pricing and Payments. Togethxr strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical, or other errors. The displayed colors of the Products depend upon the monitor of the user, and Togethxr cannot guarantee that the user ’s monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the Products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Your order is subject to cancellation by Togethxr, in Togethxr ’s sole discretion. Unless otherwise agreed to by Togethxr, payment must be received by Togethxr prior to Togethxr ’s acceptance of an order. Togethxr may process payment for and ship parts of an order separately. Purchases may not be resold or exported. Your purchase is for your own use, not for resale or export. Your purchase may not be sold, leased, or transferred to restricted countries, restricted end users, or for restricted end uses according to U.S. export and sanctions laws.
- Shipping. You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. Generally, shipping is handled by FedEx, DHL, USPS and UPS, however we reserve the right to use other shipping couriers as needed. Actual delivery dates may vary. Product title passes to you when the Product is shipped. You have 30 days to notify Togethxr of any missing, wrong, or damaged portion of your purchase or Togethxr cannot be held responsible for these issues. Domestic orders are generally processed in 2 to 3 business days. You should receive an email notification once your order has shipped.
- Taxes. We will collect applicable sales tax on Products shipped to the states for which we determine we have a duty to collect sales tax. If an item is subject to sales tax, you agree that the amount of taxes shown at checkout may be adjusted. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates. Unless you provide Togethxr with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order.
- Returns. The Togethxr support team will answer all inquiries as soon as possible. If for any reason, you don ’t love a Product (purchased Togethxr.com), Togethxr will provide an exchange or refund you so long as such Product is unused and undamaged with the original packaging intact, and the return to Togethxr is initiated within 30 days of receiving your Product with all original packaging and the receipt of purchase. If you would like to return a Product, please email [email protected] and Togethxr will assist you from there. When Togethxr ’s warehouse accepts your return, they will process the refund for your order. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REFUNDS ARE EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING COSTS, HANDLING, GIFT BOX, RESTOCKING FEE AND OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGES. All sales in connection with international orders (i.e. orders outside the continental United States) ARE FINAL, as such, Togethxr does not offer returns or exchanges with respect to international sales. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. For any questions, comments or concerns regarding RETURNS OR EXCHANGES please email [email protected]. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, all sale for Products that contain customization and/or personalization, ARE FINAL and cannot be returned.
- Security Rules. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Togethxr investigates violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Togethxr server or account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt); (iii) attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Site and our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,”“email bombing ”or “crashing ”the Site; and (iv) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or transmission or posting to our Site.
- Prohibited Uses; Access. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting and uploading of information, and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Togethxr specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following: (i) posting any information that is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own; (ii) engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol; (iii) communicating, transmitting or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the irrevocable permission of the owner to post it; (iv) communicating, transmitting or posting material that (a) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the irrevocable permission of the owner, (b) infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another, or (c) is in violation of applicable laws or regulations; (v) communicating, transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws; or (vi) attempting to interfere in any way with the Site ’s or Togethxr ’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site ’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content ”), is Togethxr ’s property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Togethxr. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we encourage you to re-post and share Materials and Content that we post on our official social media channels from time-to-time, unless explicitly stated otherwise. We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained therein solely for your personal, noncommercial use as described below. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
- Proprietary Rights. As between you and Togethxr, Togethxr is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials and Content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Togethxr logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Intellectual Property ”) are owned by Togethxr and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the Intellectual Property in any manner without Togethxr ’s prior written permission. Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of Togethxr. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant you a license to any Materials and Content or features you may access on the Site and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Materials and Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Materials and Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by Togethxr. If you make use of the Site, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Site, including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces and the selection and arrangements of such is protected by law, including, but not limited to, copyright law.
User Content; Social Media Agreement.
- We do not claim ownership of user-generated content and material. Any and all photographs, articles, images, graphics, videos, sounds, music, audio recordings, text, files, profiles, communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions, data or other content that you: (i) submit or post on the Site, on any of our blogs, social media accounts or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us; or (ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest, that are tagged with #Togethxr or any other Togethxr promoted hashtag (collectively “User Content ”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant to Togethxr a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce, sell, display, transmit, publish, broadcast, host, archive, store, cache, use or otherwise exploit all or any portion of the User Content, as well as your name, persona and likeness (and the likeness of any other person appearing therein, including, without limitation, any minor child) included in any User Content and your social media account handle, username, real name, profile picture and/or any other information associated with the User Content, in any commercial or noncommercial manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, in any and all distribution channels, forms, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, in stores, printed marketing materials, emails, web pages, social media accounts and for any other marketing, advertising, public relations, sales or promotional purposes with or without attribution and without further notice to you. Neither you, nor any other person or entity, will have the right to: (a) receive any royalty or consideration of any kind for the use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms; or (b) inspect or approve the editorial copy or other material that may be used in connection with the User Content. Togethxr will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information. Togethxr shall have no obligation to monitor User Content, use or display User Content, compensate you for submitting User Content or respond to any User Content. Togethxr retains the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any User Content for any reason or no reason. Subject to the licenses granted in these Terms, you retain ownership of any copyright and other rights you may have in the User Content.
- By submitting or posting User Content on the Site, on your social media accounts or through any tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing your User Content with us, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own or control any and all rights in and to the User Content, and the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms, and if you are not the holder of such rights, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and irrevocably granted you the right to grant the licenses stated above without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (ii) you have obtained permission from any individuals that appear in the User Content to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (iii) you hereby give permission on behalf of any minor children that appear in the User Content, to which you are the legal guardian, to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (iv) you are 16 years of age or older; and (v) the User Content does not (a) contain false or misleading information, (b) infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual or other rights of any third party, (c) contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or otherwise harassing or hateful content, (d) contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information or (e) contain computer viruses, worms or other harmful files. Upon request by Togethxr, you will furnish Togethxr any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. You are solely responsible for the User Content and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold Togethxr and its members, manager, employees, agents, affiliates, assigns and licensees harmless from any and all damages, claims, expenses, costs or fees arising from or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing representations or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
- Togethxr does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any User Content or endorse any opinions expressed by you or anyone else. By submitting or posting the User Content you fully and unconditionally release and forever discharge Togethxr and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual or consequential, direct or indirect), whether now known or unknown, of every kind and nature relating to, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) disputes between you and one or more users or any other person or entity; or (ii) the use by Togethxr or you of the User Content, including, without limitation, any and all claims that use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms violates any of your intellectual property rights, copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy, “moral rights,”or rights of attribution and integrity. You acknowledge and agree that Togethxr has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including, without limitation, re-publication) or misuse by you or any third party of any User Content. Togethxr acts as a passive conduit for User Content and has no obligation to screen or monitor User Content. If Togethxr becomes aware of any User Content that allegedly may not conform to these Terms, Togethxr may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to take action in accordance with these Terms. Togethxr has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- Without limiting the foregoing in any way, Togethxr has the absolute right to remove and/or delete without notice any User Content within its control in its sole discretion. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against Togethxr for such removal and/or deletion. Togethxr is not responsible for failure to store posted content or other materials you transmit through the Site. You should take measures to preserve copies of any data, material, content or information you post to the Site or any other sites or platforms.
- Copyright Complaints. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Togethxr ’s copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512 (“DMCA ”). Please be advised that to be effective, the notice must include ALL of the following: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or as a matter of law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notices should be delivered via email to [email protected] or by mail addressed to AXM, LLC, 1223 Wilshire Blvd, no.292, Santa Monica, CA, 90403. In accordance with the DMCA, it is our policy to terminate use of our Site by repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
- Telephone Communications; Text Messaging; SMS Policy. Telephone communications with us, including calls with any of our agents or independent contractors, are routinely monitored and/or recorded. You expressly consent, on behalf of yourself and other users of your phone number, to being monitored or recorded. By providing us with a phone number (including mobile) as your contact number, you expressly authorize us to contact you regarding your account for non-telemarketing communications, via text message or telephone, including the use of prerecorded or auto-dialed calls, using that number. When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that we may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. We will send you a number of text messages in order to setup your account. Thereafter, the number of messages sent to you per month will be in response to your engagement with the Service, and therefore dependent on your voluntary level of engagement with the Service. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to the number we message you from. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. For help, send a text message with the keyword HELP to the number we message you from. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account us to reflect this change. You might see some message &data rate charges from your mobile provider, though, so be sure to check your plan. Charges will not be initiated by us. It is our policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
- California Consumer Rights Notice. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please either send an email to [email protected] or write to us at AXM, LLC, 1223 Wilshire Blvd, no.292, Santa Monica, CA, 90403. Residents of California may contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs Division of Consumer Services, Complaint Assistance Unit by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
- Togethxr publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While Togethxr attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The products described on the Site may not be available in your region. Togethxr does not claim that the information on the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on its Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS ”AND “AS AVAILABLE ”BASIS. TOGETHXR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TOGETHXR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. TOGETHXR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS ’EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS AND MAY BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND CERTAIN USERS MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSED HEREIN.
- Togethxr makes no warranties of any kind regarding any sites not controlled by Togethxr to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Togethxr makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such sites not controlled by Togethxr. Togethxr does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TOGETHXR, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT OR THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, EVEN IF TOGETHXR OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TOGETHXR AND THE OTHER TOGETHXR PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCTS; AND (B) THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US IN THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOUR CLAIM AROSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT YOUR REMEDIES HEREUNDER FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE TOGETHXR AND THE OTHER TOGETHXR PARTIES ’SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION IN RESPECT HEREOF, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS ALSO LIMIT DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY FROM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Togethxr, its managers, members, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including actual outside attorneys ’fees and court costs, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, your misuse of the Products or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third-party claim that any information, materials or User Content you provide infringes any third-party proprietary right. You further agree to reimburse Togethxr, within thirty (30) days of each demand for reimbursement, for any and all costs, liabilities, expenses, fees, fines, professional fees and other amounts paid or incurred by Togethxr (or such other indemnitee) in connection with the foregoing indemnity.
- Governing Law and Disputes. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THESE TERMS, ANY SALES THEREUNDER, AND/OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) BETWEEN YOU AND TOGETHXR ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, USE OF THE PRODUCTS, ITS INTERPRETATION OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF, THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT RESULT FROM THESE TERMS, TOGETHXR ’S ADVERTISING, OR ANY RELATED PURCHASE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. YOU AND TOGETHXR ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND AXM, LLC its members, managers, agents, employees, successors, assigns, direct and indirect subsidiaries, and any third party providing any products or services to you in connection with your purchase (collectively “Togethxr ”) arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of Products, your use of the Site, these Terms, its interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships that result from these Terms (including relationships with third parties who are not signatories to these Terms), Togethxr ’s advertising or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or these Terms is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or JAMS (or a substitute forum if both are unavailable). Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by this provision and the applicable procedures of the selected arbitration administrator, including any applicable procedures for consumer-related disputes, in effect at the time the claim is filed. Consumer claimants (individuals whose transaction is intended for personal, family or household use) may elect to pursue their claims in small-claims court rather than arbitration. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to the customer ’s individual dispute or controversy. You agree to arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR TOGETHXR SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS/USERS, OR ARBITRATE OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced (but in no case shall there be class arbitration). The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. This transaction shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act 9 U.S.C. sec. 1-16 (FAA). Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Payment for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the rules of the applicable arbitration administrator, provided, that Togethxr will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party statutory attorneys ’fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law. Information on AAA or JAMS and their applicable rules are available at the following numbers and URLs: (i) American Arbitration Association: (800) 778-7879, www.adr.org ; and (ii) JAMS: (800) 352-5267, www.jamsadr.com . If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration each of you and Togethxr waive any right to a jury trial. Moreover, each of you and Togethxr both agree that either party may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or misuse of intellectual property rights.
Togethxr, 1223 Wilshire Blvd, no.292. Santa Monica, California, 90403
Last Updated: September 20, 2020
Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Collection Of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites, shop in our online stores, call us on the phone, create an online account, join our loyalty program, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide (“Personal Information ”). In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications to your contact, unless he or she has previously opted out of marketing communications from Togethxr.
Retention and Transfer of Personal Information. We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our products and services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request by unsubscribing, opting-out, or emailing us at [email protected] . Personal Information may be transferred and stored to secure servers in the United States.
Use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: (i) facilitate and improve your online shopping experience; (ii) provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts; (iii) respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; (iv) communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; (v) manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; (vi) personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests; (vii) monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities; (viii) process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards; (ix) link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and (x) carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Your Information Choices and Control
Togethxr respects your need to access and control your Personal Information, so we give you certain choices that you may exercise, including:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it. Please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but residual copies may remain in our Site ’s back-up systems due to the nature of those systems ’operations.
- We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
You can exercise these controls and choose to opt in or out of services and communications by visiting your account preferences, contacting our customer service at [email protected] , or following the instructions directly provided in the communications we send you.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows: (i) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; (ii) with our business partners and other third parties for purposes of sending their own direct mail; (iii) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (iv) if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; (v) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; or (vi) with your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics
We use functional and analytical cookies to provide for the best user experience. We, as well as third parties, also use tracking cookies on our websites to show you customized advertisements and offers on our websites, as well as on third party websites and apps. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ’s (NAI) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work . In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, Note, however, third-party companies may not recognize browser “Do Not Track ”signals. If you would like to opt out of the collection and use of tracking data for ad targeting, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
Links To 3 rd Party Websites
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use organizational, procedural, and technical safeguards to secure data in our possession, consistent with the sensitivity level of such data. When sensitive information (such as a credit card data) is collected on our Site it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and may be processed by third parties using similar levels of protection. Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a registered user, you can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within your account provided through the Site, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at [email protected] . We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA ”) can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected] .
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent you can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- EEA residents have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here .
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children ’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write to us at the address in the Contact Section below. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Togethxr permits California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please click “unsubscribe ”on any emails from us or email us at [email protected] requesting to be removed.
If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please email our Customer Experience team at [email protected] with “Disabled Access ”in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies.
Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.